Mastering is the final step in any audio project. Much more than simply authoring the audio information on a CD. Mastering provides a final "polish" to the material, and enhancing the listener's impression of the final product.
A typical mastering session may include:
- Peak limiting to maximize volume
- Equalization to correct random frequency peaks, reduce ear fatigue, and enhance the brilliance of the final material Correcting the stereo image to enhance or center the soundstage
- Compression to even out random volume fluctuations
- Background noise reduction and audio restoration
- CD disk authoring with PQ list for replication houses
Please contact RMAP for a quote or for more information.